Saturday, January 15, 2011

Welcome!

I've spent the last few years reading and enjoying all kinds or organizing blogs so I decided to venture out there and do it myself. So here I am! I guess a quick about me is in order... my name is Kristine. Is that enough? If yes, skip ahead! I live in southern Ohio with my wonderful husband, Kurt and my beautiful almost 2 year old, Kaden. We also have 2 cats, Cheddar and Pepper jack (don't ask, we like cheese apparently). We live in our cute little casa which is perfect for us! We're a ministry family-my husband is a family life minister running youth through adult small groups. I work full time in accounting. My son enjoys destroying things but loves to cuddle!

My idea behind this blog is to document for all of humanity (or whoever reads) my adventures in cleaning, organizing, decorating, and whatever else comes up! I'm not an expert housekeeper or professional organizer; I'm just one willing to let you come along for the ride. I've been experimenting for months and am really excited I can finally get a blog up and running! Plans for next few posts...house tour! I'll let you peek into my home, show you some of my completed projects, and show you some of my upcoming projects around here (I have a permanent decorating bug so nothing ever stays the same here)

Here's hoping I get some readers!
~Kristine

Any ideas, questions, comments? Leave me feedback here or email at prayingforacleanhouse@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment