Sunday, January 16, 2011

Coming along...

This blog is finally starting to take shape so I guess I better add some posts so you have a reason to stick around! First, check out the house tour to get an idea of what my house looks like. Now, I'm going to share some of my projects coming up.

First, there's going to be a change coming. One day I looked at Kurt and said, "what do you think of painting the red wall to blue?" (preparing myself for "what do we need to change it!") and surprisingly he said "I like that, like a dark blue? or maybe light?" wow, my designing bug must be getting to him too!


so right now we're with the dark blue but I've been picking up some accessories and I've been seeing a lot of cute light blue stuff so who knows. This time we are planning on not only painting the red wall but keep painting the rest of the wall into the kitchen. We wanted to do that with the red but never got around to it. 

Some other major projects:
  • The obvious guest bedroom needs some help!
  • Painting our guest bath (it still has that new house white powder coat of paint) 
  • Changing Kaden's room when he decides to move to a big boy bed (could be a while)
  • Organizing my master bedroom closet (it's on the road to recovery but still needs some more help
  • the backyard! It's a blank slate of grass and trees; since we'll be spending all summer outside with Kaden, we'd like to spruce it and make it enjoyable!
All that and more coming soon, like my laundry closet makeover, Kaden's closet makeover, and maybe even some small things... you tell me, what things to you want to know?!

No comments:

Post a Comment