Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scrapbooking

Cutting out pictures, remembering wonderful events, and putting them into a beautiful display…ahh scrapbooking is such a fun thing. Well, for some. I loved scrapbooking but I have two problems with it- I can’t put it down- once I start something I have to finish it and I’m way too much of a perfectionist! I don’t scrapbook anymore but still use my supplies from time to time and maybe one day when my son is older I can finish my wedding book and start on his book. But, what do I do with everything now?



This kind of works. I like having everything filed but it take up a bunch of room and it doesn’t fit half of my supplies.



This is a nice scrapbooking bag that my mom got me for Christmas… last year. Guess it’s time to put it to use!
First I got out all of my supplies. The cats had to help!



Got rid of stuff I will never use/never work on/ just plain don’t like. You could probably find friends to give them to or try to sell them. I took the lazy road and they met my large brown trash can.

Now, on to organizing this…




The bag has holders for the scissors and markers so that was an easy bonus. I put the books and die cuts in the first section.

But I didn’t want to put all my paper in there knowing it would just be a wrinkled, unorganized mess. So…



I got this little buddy! I had to get one to organize my tax documents so I grabbed an extra. A $4 quick buy at Wal-mart.



The side pocket already houses my sticker collection, which is another expandable file that normally holds receipts. I just cut the sticker sheets to fit in. Label and ta-da!



Yay! So glad it is all in one place where when I have an idea for something I can easily find it. Here are some other scrapbook storage ideas if you have more space and supplies than I do




Makes my heart melt! Hope your scrapbook/paper organization projects go well. Feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment